Examples of White Privilege
1. Being able to exercise their freedom with guns without being questioned.
2. Not feeling like second-class citizens.
3. Not having to shrug off racist remarks just so you can fit in with your white friends.
4. Turning on your TV and finding a person who looks like you and is not misrepresented in any way.
5. Not having to be followed around in a store because they think you'll steal their merchandise.
6. Defending a white actor when s/he plays a character that was meant to be a person of color. But when a person of color is chosen to play a role meant for a white person, being able to say things like: "they're not going by the book! ugh I'm pretty sure ___ was white not BLACK, now they ruined it!"
7. Not having to be told to "go back to X country"
8. Being able to claim "reverse racism"
9. Being able to dress however you please without being labelled "gangster" or "criminal" or "terrorist" without being stopped by the police for looking too "suspicious"
10. "White people’s number one freedom in the United States of America is the freedom to be totally ignorant about those who are other than white. We don't have to learn about those who are other than white. And our number two freedom is the freedom to deny that we're ignorant." - Jane Elliott
You will never be stopped and frisked solely because of the color of your skin color. No one will ever claim that I got the job solely because of my skin color.
No one will ever accuse you and your individual actions of being an indictment on the entire white community or blame all white people for the actions of white serial killers and mass shooters, for example.
You can wear anything you want, point a loaded weapon at innocent people, etc, and be called a 'patriot' for doing so, while a black person doing the same is called a 'thug who deserves to die'.
If you have a clean record and credit you will not get followed in stores or declined for a home job or loan because of your race.
Filling out a job application and getting the job.