Vile White American Racism... Why Is Facebook Censoring This Video?


When did Gary Busey start wearing a bikini?

She's mad because black children splashed water on her while they were playing. They were probably simply trying to save what they thought was a beached whale. 

The woman has been identified as Chicago-area independent writer and sports blogger Angelle Marie “Puff” Massion. She was arrested in 2006 for screaming racial slurs at College students in Chicago, and resisting arrest during the incident. It is reported it took three police to restrain her. 



Raquel's Day at the beach...
Posted by Consciously Aware on Wednesday, July 29, 2015

THE FACEBOOK VIDEO TAKES A MOMENT TO UPLOAD... (So I posted the Youtube Video as well)

 Wow the hate is real ! I was just locked out my page and I just want know how was my video removed from Facebook almost reaching 100,000 views but I see the most disgusting disrespectful and inhuman videos being shared and going viral ? I'm going to repost the video please share . Race has nothing to with ignorance . While at the beach ‪#‎oakstreetbeach‬ this lady called us the N Word three times in front of my children all because they splashed water on her. I asked her to stop yelling at the kids and said I'll call the police. She walked in my face twice yes I could've reacted but I didn't. Yes I thought this lady was going to spit or put hands on me first because that's how angry she was....here's her response .