LET'S MAKE MALCOLM X'S VISION COME TRUE

Sitting at the table doesn't make you a diner. You must be eating some of what's on that plate. Being here in America doesn't make you an American. Being born here in America doesn't make you an American. All I held against Jews was that so many Jews actually were hypocrites in their claim to be friends of the American black man. The black man in Africa had mastered the arts and sciences. He knew the course of the stars in the universe before the man up in Europe knew that the earth wasn't flat. Do you know what integration really means? It means intermarriage. That's the real point behind it. You can't have it without intermarriage. And that would result in disintegration of both races. Malcolm X believed in the black man's return to Africa. I believe it more now than ever. I plan on relocating to South Africa before I die. I hope that all my brother's will join me. So we can all live together in peace and freedom. Now and forever.